I’ve been in a bit of a creative slump lately and ran out of content ideas when it comes to instagram/ social media content. I’ve not had any inspiration to create new reels, and not much time for a full filming day either. I’ll have the house for myself for the next two days so today I’ve given myself the task of finding inspiration and space for creativity. Feeling stuck in a creative slump can be frustrating, but luckily usually taking a little break, looking for inspiration and changing routines usually help to shake things up and find my mojo again.
10 creative content ideas that will not just help your IG grow but also your business
Here is a list of ideas, I hope you’ll find this useful and get some inspiration for content creation!
- Behind the scenes: Share a glimpse of the creative process behind your work or brand.
- Create a ‘point of view’ aka POV reel about how you started a journey and what you though vs where you are now
- Inspirational quotes: Share inspiring quotes or affirmations that align with your brand or values.
- Personal stories: Share personal stories that connect with your audience and add a human touch to your brand.
- Before and after: Share photos or videos that show the transformation of your product, service or something you often share about.
- Share quick tips that can be applied something related to your brand.
- Create a post that answers some FAQ you get
- Share 3 things you’ve learned in this year so far
- Throwback: Share old photos or memories that relate to your brand or business.
- Share a problem that your ideal follower has and share a simple solution