Etsy is a wonderful place to find unique home decor accessories, it offers a great alternative to the high street and big online retailers. Add some spark to your interior styling with these gorgeous items. Great for gifts too. From personalised mugs and dried flowers to cosy blankets. Make sure to also read my favourite vintage decor finds and my favourite Scandi online decor shops These are my fav’ Etsy home decor finds for the home:
images from apartmenttherapy.com, original source unknown, pufikhomes.com
contains affiliate links
Home decor from Etsy
- This Reclaimed Wooden Bath Caddy is wonderfully natural and rustic. It makes a lovely a long soak in the bath super convenient too. Pop your wine glass, favourite pamper products and a good book on this bath caddy.
- If you’d prefer a bath accesory that is handy for a digital device and a stemmed wineglass, this Handmade Wooden Bath Caddy ticks all those boxes.
- A personalised mug makes a fab gift for friends and loved ones. Or, a wonderful gift for yourself! This Personalised Cup is so pretty with its soft pink tone, gold letter, polka dots and cute spray of flowers. A really cheery cup for your morning tea.
- As a cat lover myself, I’m sure you’ve all seen my beautiful Ebba, this Cute Cat Tea Pot really makes me smile. And, an added bonus is that it’s so cute that my kids will want to make me a cuppa without me having to ask!
- Have you heard the craze? It’s unavoidable isn’t it? And rightly so… dried pampas, make a house sing! Plus, you’ll have an Insta-worthy room in an instant with these. This Tall Pampas Grass is a real statement standing at 120cm, I would leave them this tall and invest in a lovely big vase. It can totally transform the corner of a room.
- I love dried flowers in their natural tones or with added colour. Etsy offers so many great options for these like this gorgeous bunch of natural Dried Flowers.
- The look and smell of eucalyptus is divine, add a touch of green with a few sprigs of this Preserved Eucalyptus in a vase or basket.
- One of the most stunning houseplants (imho) is the Fiddle Leaf Fig, neater than the cheese plant and taller than the spider plant. It is both statuesque and friendly-looking with its gloriously glossy leaves.
- A beautiful vase is so worth the investment. They look wonderful as a stand alone piece in your home or for enhancing any flowers or dried grasses you have. Choose designs that will shine in your home whether they are filled with flowers or not. This Origami Vase is so pretty. The shape and colour make it versatile, take a look at the raving reviews and customer photos.
- These super cool Minimal Vases make such a statement. I love the long thin necks, perfect for slender pampas grass stems. As a collection in their various sizes and monochrome palette, they would look amazing grouped together.
- There is nothing like investing in art prints that evoke a sense of wellbeing, happiness and calm. This Forest Print is a dreamy edition to the home. Being stuck indoors so much, this print gives an instant feeling of being connected to the outdoors and standing amongst lush trees and foliage. Take a deep breath and feel a sense of calm.
- For creating a sunny and summery connection to nature in your home, choose a colourful art print like this Birds of Spring piece.
- Matisse’s The Cut Outs adorn many an art lovers’ wall, from here to New York and beyond. Grab a poster print of his incredible exhibition.
- Whatever the season, dressing a house with sumptuous textiles creates an inviting and homely feel. Even in the warmer temps of summer, the evenings can be chilly and there is nothing more comforting than a Chunky Knit Blanket. I love the range of colours for these too.
- This ethically crafted Sheepskin Rug comes in a gorgeous oyster colour way. Throw onto an office chair and transform your working from home vibe.
- Chunky blankets are made even better with a matching Chunky Cushion, in glorious colour ways.
- I love washed lined, an effortless eco-friendly fabric. These Round Cushions are super versatile and would look lovely placed on the floor, bed or sofa.
- I’ve only recently started to look at Etsy for furniture. There are many suppliers including carpenters and product designers that sell on there. These Bedside Tables are a perfect mid-century modern design made with high quality oak.
- I really like these Wooden Shelves in light oak. They look incredibly solid and rustic and would be amazing for an open shelving design in a kitchen.
- This Banana Leaf Wallpaper is AMAZING! This would be the paper I would go for for a cloakroom or a home office. Actually, maybe this wallpaper is so good that I’ll find a space in my house dedicated to it! I can see this going perfectly with complimenting pink walls or tiles. Add brass detailing and velvet and you’ve got all the ingredients for a super glam room.
I hope you liked my favourite home decor finds- which one was your favourite?